Thursday, December 22, 2011

Quilted Kindle Keepers


 Steve gave me a Kindle Touch recently for my birthday. I love it! So compact and easy to use. We were leaving to go to NYC for a holiday visit last week, and I needed a case to protect my Kindle while it took up residence in my purse. I sewed up the red and grey "Kindle Keeper" by following this tutorial: http://frizzylizzie.blogspot.com/2011/02/patchwork-kindle-cover-tutorial.html


Before we left I also whipped up 2 more Kindle Keepers that are slightly larger to gift to Steve's sister and his Dad's wife as they have different Kindle versions. They loved them!

 The backsides

 Not only are they handy for travel, but a great cover/cozy for when it is resting on my bedside table. 

I finished my first book on the Kindle while on our trip- "State of Wonder" by Ann Patchett and highly recommend it. Let me know if you are in need of a Kindle/Ipad/Nook Keeper - they are a fun small project!

1 comment: