Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yellow and Grey Pillows and Runner - Jessica's wedding accessories

Pillow fronts

 My sweet cousin Jessica is getting married to Mike in late April 2012 in Del Mar, CA. Her wedding colors are the very modern Yellow and Grey. Jessica asked me if I could make some pillows for the white couches and ottomans that will make up the lounge area at her wedding -  and Oui La! 

 Jessica and I made a trip to Sew Modern and got these great graphic, modern prints. 

Pillow Backs - envelope enclosure, w/ contrasting binding

Runner top
 There was a lot of extra fabric, so we decided to do a runner that will be used on the entry, sign in table at the wedding. 

Close up - simple straight line quilting, and big block patchwork pattern

Centerpieces I made for Jessica's Bridal Shower which was last weekend.


Runner Back side

Film Strip Accent
I can't wait for the big day to see my cousin walk down the aisle and see these pillows/runner in action! I'll post some pictures from the wedding for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment