Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hexagon Holiday Table Runner


Happy Holidays and almost 2013 to everyone! I whipped up this Hexagon Holiday Table Runner as gift for my Book Club's annual gift exchange/white elephant party. It is a smaller Table Runner that can be used on a dining table or side table. The design was all improv and I think it came out cute. Laurie was the final recipient of it and I hope she enjoys it year round!



I finally cut up this Linen Echino Owl and Bird fabric that I had gotten as part of a "Scrap Bag" from Purl Soho last winter. I didn't want to go too Christmas-y- so blended in other Red, White, and Linen fabrics with a touch of Aqua. 
 
 Simple Strip-pieced Back side


There is something so satisfying about smaller projects in between big quilt projects - they get done SO much faster! Wishing everyone a healthy, happy, and successful 2013 - I can't wait for the Spring to arrive!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous runner! I am sure whom ever was lucky enough to receive it, adores it!

    ReplyDelete