Wednesday, May 11, 2011

LAMQG Home Goods Swap - My loot!


I was one lucky duck to have Hollie of http://undercovercrafter.blogspot.com/ be assigned me for the LAMQG Home Goods swap! Look what she made me.....this amazing table runner!


I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. She used a beautiful khaki linen and incorporated bright and modern fabrics from Amy Butler's Soul Blossom's line and Anna Marie Horner's Innocent Crush. Hence she has named it the "The Soul Crushing Table Runner"!


Here it is on my dining room table. I think it is a great accent for our apartment, don't you?
The back side is equally as cool, with some big blocks of more bright fabrics.


Here are some pictures on Hollie's blog that show the back as well:
http://undercovercrafter.blogspot.com/2011/05/soul-crushing-no-more.html

Thank you so much Hollie! I can't wait to have some dinner guests soon to show it off. See you at the next meeting!

PS - Jessica wasn't at the last meeting to get her pillow (it was her birthday) so I'll be gifting it in early June.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo glad you like it! I really love your dining room set and think the linen looks good accenting the chocolate brown. I loved making it for you! See you at the next meeting.

    ReplyDelete