Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pillow talk- Pillows for my sister's living room

 My sister, Robyn, has a built in bench area of her living room. A couple of years back before I knew a lick about sewing, we had picked out some nice, but neutral pillows from Crate and Barrel to adorn the bench. Robyn was looking to add some color and pattern to her living room, so we picked out these bright, modern, graphic prints - Peacock Blue and Taupe print by Lotta Jansdotter, and the bold Coral and White print by Lizzy House - and now she has new custom pillows!


 I used some Essex Linen to accent the pillows as well as this taupe stripe/dot print above.


I also added contrasting binding on each pillow and backed them in linen with a binded envelope enclosure. 
 
Robyn and her family love their new pop of color! If only I could figure out the cover for their long bench pad.... will try for the 3rd time sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment