Monday, February 7, 2011

Blues, browns, greys, and some yellow


Having just finished my "Springtime Quilt" this past weekend (and outdoor photo shoot to boot - pictures coming soon!), I was in need of some new fabric and a new quilt project. My next quilt will be for my much deserving parents, Alan and Janet, who have requested something in blues and browns. Using my artistic license, I am adding some greys and yellow to the mix as well. See fabrics above.

I visited the hottest new sewing/fabric store on the block, "Sew Modern", which opened this past week on Pico across from the Westside Pavillion. www.sewmodernonline.com Great modern prints selection and a cool new space for classes and such. The owner Lauren is a member of the LA Modern Quilt Guild, and I am attending my first meeting tonight - at her store.

No comments:

Post a Comment